Here at LawnHopper the health and well being of all our staff and loyal customers is paramount. Therefore we are currently undertaking all our lawn treatments following the guidelines set out by the government and PHE.
We have made a few changes to our safe systems of work:
- If you or any member of your household has tested positive or experiences any COVID symptoms in the 10 days prior to your treatment, please inform your local branch immediately and we will postpone your upcoming lawn treatment.
- We would appreciate if everyone follows the social distancing guidelines which will help us carry out our work safely.
- Please leave access to all lawned areas. If no access is available, we will call you on arrival.
- If you would like to speak to the crew person about the treatment, they will follow all guidelines regarding safe distancing.
- If you are in the garden when our operative arrives, he will wait until it is safe to begin the treatment.
- If access to your lawn is only available through your home, you will receive a phone call from our office the day before your treatment to confirm that no members of the household have experienced COVID symptoms in the 10 days prior. Once the go ahead has been given, our operatives will continue with the treatment, whilst wearing full PPE, and we ask that you clear the route to the rear lawn of any obstructions including doors being left open, so they don’t have to touch anything whilst they travel through the house.
- If you wish to pay by cash or cheque on the day of the treatment, please arrange for it to be left in a safe place for our operative to collect.
- All new enquiries will be dealt with by a lawn care operative who will follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Rest assured that all our staff are COVID-19 risk assessment compliant.
- Any queries, please phone our Head Office on 01513530707.
Thank you for your continued custom and support and we send best wishes to all our customers.