Training & Support
Included in your franchise purchase is a full two week one-to-one training course onsite at the LawnHopper® Head Office. The staff here work with you on every step of your LawnHopper® journey.
Our training course includes:
- Full treatment training with our most experienced crew member. This covers everything from lawn weeds, pests and diseases to specific lawn requirements for fertilizers, weed and moss control.
- Lawn winter maintenance training including Core Aeration and Machine Scarification.
- Health & Safety training including all PPE requirements and advice on first aid, manual handling, fire and risk assessments.
- Administration training on our bespoke computer software.
- Accounts management training with advice on record keeping and all accounting requirements.
- Employment training – everything you will be required to do when employing staff.
- We will pay for you to attend an NPTC PA1/6 training course; to enable you to gain the specific required certification for using weed and pest controls.
- Sales and marketing training with our Sales Manager.
- General business management training.
With a LawnHopper® franchise package you can rest assured that you are not only getting a first class service but also fantastic value for money.
At the end of your training course you will be given full ‘How To’ manuals to take away with you and a dedicated telephone number to contact the franchise office direct with any queries you may have.
Our aim is to take away the ‘trial and error’ aspect of starting your own business. At Head Office we can assist you at any time, with any queries or problems should they arise.
Our management team have a combined experience of over 60 years in the lawn care industry and will work alongside you every step of the way.