Lawn Franchise FAQ
Q: What is the cost of a LawnHopper® franchise?
- A: Our start-up franchise packages start at just £19,500 plus VAT and include everything you will need to treat your first lawns.
Q: What franchise fees do LawnHopper® charge?
- A: A continuing monthly fee of 8% of your turnover plus a contribution to the LawnHopper® marketing levy.
Q: Can I talk to an existing LawnHopper® franchisee before making a decision?
- A: Yes, absolutely we would welcome this.
Q: How long is the agreement and can I renew?
- A: The franchise agreement is five years and is renewable.
Q: How long before I can start trading?
- A: This depends on our training schedule but can be a matter of weeks.
Q: Where do I order my stock from?
- A: Direct from Head Office by email.
Q: Where is the training held?
- A: The majority of your training course is held at Head Office, based in Cheshire but the NPTC training can be held in your local area.
Free Lawn Survey
From as little as £15.00 per treatment...