LawnHopper® conforms to the UK Data Protection Act. All information provided is treated in strict confidence and is stored in a secure location. Customer’s details are never disclosed in any way to any person/s outside of LawnHopper®.
No permission is given by LawnHopper® in respect of reproduction or use of any information shown on the LawnHopper® website in which intellectual property rights subsist. All rights reserved 2012.
1. Commentary and other materials on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. LawnHopper Limited (“LawnHopper”) therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to LawnHopper’s site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. While LawnHopper endeavours to ensure that the information on the site is correct, LawnHopper does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the site. LawnHopper may make changes to the material on the site at any time without notice. The material on the site may be out of date, and LawnHopper makes no commitment to update such material.
3. The material displayed on LawnHopper’s site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, LawnHopper and third parties connected to LawnHopper hereby expressly exclude:
3.1. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
3.2. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with LawnHopper’s site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of LawnHopper’s site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
3.2.1. loss of income or revenue;
3.2.2. loss of business;
3.2.3. loss of profits or contracts;
3.2.4. loss of anticipated savings;
3.2.5. loss of data;
3.2.6. loss of goodwill; and
3.2.7. wasted management or office time; whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
4. This does not affect LawnHopper’s liability for death or personal injury arising from LawnHopper’s negligence nor LawnHopper’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. All references to a LawnHopper “branch” are referring to a LawnHopper franchise which is an independently owned franchised business operated by individual franchisees under licence from LawnHopper Limited.